A WIDE SELECTION OF CONTACT LENSES
These include disposable soft contact, bifocal/multifocal, toric, and colored lenses. Whether you wear daily, weekly or monthly disposables, or conventional (vial) lenses, check out our selection of lenses at Progressive Eye Care.
Establishing a Good Contact Lens Fit in Farmington and Southbury
Fitting lenses to your lifestyle
Our experts in Southbury and Farmington will determine the best fitting lens based on your lifestyle needs and the shape and health of your eye. In most cases, you’ll have the opportunity to try lenses on the same day as your exam. You can even go home with a few samples before making a final decision.
Follow up fittings
We follow up the initial fitting and then make any necessary changes in fit or materials to get you the best possible fit. We teach all our patients proper contact lens care and also possible consequences if proper care is not taken. Then we continue with long-term follow-up to monitor the condition of the lenses and to ensure that proper hygiene is being maintained.
Your day is long. Wear the contact lens that’s designed to go the distance.
Biotrue ONEday contact lenses start and end the day with more moisture than leading daily disposables. They maintain 98% of their moisture for up to 16 hours. You put a lot of demands on your eyes. You start early and keep busy till the end of day. Plus, you’re using digital devices more, which may make your contact lenses feel dry and uncomfortable. Biotrue ONEday is made of a unique material that works like the eye to form a dehydration barrier providing comfort all day long.
Key Features & Benefits
- Mimics the lipid layer of the tear film
- Matches the water content of the cornea
- Allows for the oxygen a healthy eye needs
- Maintains 98% of its moisture for up to 16 hours
- High Definition Optics for crisp, clear vision all day
- UVA/UVB protection to help protect your eyes along with sunglasses*
Because Biotrue ONEday is a daily disposable, you’re enjoying the healthy, comfortable convenience of a fresh pair every day.
*UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. The effectiveness of wearing UV-absorbing contact lenses in preventing or reducing the incidence of ocular disorders associated with exposure to UV light has not been established at this time. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
ULTRA contact lenses with MoistureSeal technology
- MoistureSeal Technology Maintains 95% of its moisture for a full 16 hours.
- With MoistureSeal technology, your contacts feel comfortable – even at the end of the day.
- 9 OUT OF 10 PATIENTS AGREE: As comfortable at the end of the day as it is in the beginning
clariti™ 1 day
The healthier way to whiter, brighter eyes for your nearsighted or farsighted vision.
AT A GLANCE
- Convenient daily replacement schedule
- The healthy advantages of silicone hydrogel lenses
- Nearsighted and farsighted vision correction
- Supports excellent all-day comfort
- UVA and UVB protection*
The Convenience of Daily Disposables, the Health of Silicone Hydrogel
If the convenience of daily disposable contacts appeals to you, clariti™
1 day lenses are an excellent choice—whether you’re new to contact lenses or want to switch from your current hydrogel lenses to the healthy advantages of silicone hydrogel. Silicone hydrogel lenses allow more oxygen to pass through to your corneas than hydrogel lenses. That’s important because it makes the lenses more “breathable” for whiter, brighter eyes and a healthier* lens-wearing experience.
Excellent All-Day Comfort You Can Count On
In addition to the healthy benefits of silicone hydrogel, we also put the focus on comfort. That’s why clariti 1 day lenses feature unique WetLoc™ technology. The WetLoc™ process creates a lens that naturally attracts and binds water molecules to the lens surface, so your eyes can stay moist and comfortable throughout your day.
* Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
Over 40? Meet your premium multifocal contact lenses.
AT A GLANCE
- Monthly replacement
- Focus close up, far away and in-between
- Lenses stay moist and comfortable
- Naturally wettable so you're less likely to need additional wetting drops
Focus Up Close, Far Away and In-Between
Once we reach age 40 to 45, our eyes lose the ability to focus on objects that are up close—especially in low-light situations, such as reading a menu in a restaurant. This condition is called “presbyopia” and it affects everyone.
With Balanced Progressive™ Technology, CooperVision Biofinity®multifocal contacts allow you to see near and far objects, along with everything in-between—all with the clarity and comfort you deserve. And you’re free to wear these lenses for up to 7 days in a row.
A Healthier Lens-Wearing Experience
Thanks to our exclusive Aquaform® Technology, Biofinity multifocal lenses allow plenty of oxygen to pass through to your eyes. And their natural wettability won’t rinse off. You’ll enjoy excellent vision with a soft, comfortable lens that’s healthier for your eyes.
1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST
1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST Contact Lenses provide enhanced hydration by helping to keep moisture in and irritation out. LACREON® Technology with an embedded wetting agent creates a long-lasting cushion of moisture for these daily contact lenses.
- 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST Brand Contact Lenses are daily disposable contact lenses that keep moisture in and irritation out. Available with correction for near and farsighted prescriptions.
- Daily disposable contacts available in 30 or 90 lenses per box.
- One of the highest levels of UV protection available in a daily disposable contact lens.*
- LACREON® Technology provides a long-lasting cushion of moisture for exceptional comfort.
*UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
Single Vision and Multifocal Lenses
We carry many types of contact lenses. Single vision contacts have one lens power and multifocal lenses have multiples powers in the lens.